Sunday, June 2, was the 24th Annual Arts at Park in High School Park, in Elkins Park. During the event the annual Sustainable Cheltenham Awards recipients were announced.
Sustainable Cheltenham is a campaign that unites Cheltenham Township residents, businesses, institutions and other local stakeholders behind a shared vision for a more resilient and environmentally-friendly community. The Cheltenham Township Environmental Advisory Council (EAC) established this annual awards program to recognize stakeholders who make significant contributions to the Sustainable Cheltenham mission.
The 2019 Sustainable Cheltenham Awards were presented to:
• Greta Bunin - Energy, Mobility, Healthy Living
• Cheltenham School District (CSD) - Energy, Mobility, Sustainable Development,
• Jeff Chirico - Community Engagement, Ecological Stewardship, Local Economy
• Christa Sywulak-Herr - Community Engagement, Ecological Stewardship, Water
• The Ways Brewing – Waste Reduction, Local Economy, Water