With everything going on in the world, the past few months have proven difficult for President Donald Trump, and in turn, the Republican Party. Chris Cillizza explains why the Democrats' widening gap is starting to worry Republicans ahead of November.
- Nationwide Insurance closing Harleysville and other offices; employees working from home
- North Penn School District administrator placed on leave after Facebook post
- Girlfriend in 2016 Perkasie fatal shooting & drugs case charged with 2019 fentanyl death
- Man accused of trying to lure teen for sex in Abington
- Cheltenham School Board members talk status of possible outsourcing
- Hoagie sale at Souderton American Legion to aid employee 'family'
- Montgomery County records 117 new coronavirus cases during three-day period
- Pottstown woman faces trial for alleged fatal stabbing of boyfriend
- Montgomery County records 29 new coronavirus cases, two more deaths
- Perkasie Summer Concert Series kicks off July 15