Dunkin’ will host a grand opening celebration on Saturday, February 8, to unveil its newest next-generation restaurant in Trooper, PA, located at 2600 Ridge Pike. Beginning at 9 AM, Dunkin’ will offer the first 100 guests FREE* Coffee for a Year. To celebrate the grand opening, the store will also offer a $1 any sized beverage to guests for joining in on the celebration!
At 10 AM, local dignitaries will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony followed by giveaways and raffles, including a Samsung 70” TV, Nintendo Switch, and much more! Attendees will also have the chance to enjoy a photo booth, live DJ, face painting, and balloon art!
This new next-generation restaurant features a modern look that provides a fresh, friendly, vibrant, and engaging environment for guests. Complete with a warm interior color palette, the restaurant offers comfortable guest seating and atmospheric lighting.
Exciting elements of the new restaurant experience at the Trooper, PA location include:
· Modern Design: The openness, colors and materials used in the design help to create an approachable, positive and energetic environment.
· Premium Pours: Dunkin’s signature cold beverages are now served through an innovative tap system serving eight consistently cold beverages such as coffees, iced teas, cold brew coffee and nitro infused cold brew coffee. Crew members will also use top-quality flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make hand-crafted drinks to order.
· Increased Energy Efficiency: The new Dunkin’ is a DD Green Achievement™ restaurant, which is designed to save 25% more energy compared to a standard Dunkin’ restaurant.
The new restaurant will be open from 5 AM to 10 PM, seven days a week, with a 24-hour drive-thru, and will employ approximately 15 crew members. The 1,800 square-foot restaurant features indoor and outdoor seating and has free Wi-Fi.
To learn more about Dunkin’, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook Dunkin’, or Twitter @DunkinDonuts.
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Free Coffee for a Year will be given to the first 100 guests at the Dunkin’ location at 2600 Ridge Pike starting at 9 AM. Free Coffee for a Year excludes Cold Brew and Espresso and comes in the form of a coupon book valid for four free Medium Hot or Iced Coffee a month for 12 months + 2 Bonus Months (total 56 coupons). Valid only at the 2600 Ridge Pike location. Almond milk may be an additional charge. Guests may only receive one Free Coffee for a Year prize during the event. Limit one coupon per customer per visit. Coupon must be presented at time of order. Shop must retain coupon. No substitutions allowed. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited or restricted by law. Consumer must pay applicable tax. May not be combined with any other coupon, discount or promotion. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchase, traded or sold. Internet distribution or resale strictly prohibited. Cash redemption value 1/20 of 1 cent. © 2020 DD IP Holder LLC. All rights reserved.
- Occurred Saturday, February 8th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Dunkin'2600 Ridge Pike
Trooper, PA 19403
Feb 21$6.95 per person, food and drink additional cost
Feb 22$20, $15 Senior 60+ (discounted online), $5 Student, under 12 free
Feb 22Workshop Admission: $90/Adult. All supplies included. Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 6 participants. Visit HistoricSugartown.org or call 610-640-2667 to register!