As featured on
WHITEMARSH -- Among the numerous casualties of the coronavirus pandemic – weddings. These days, the need for “social distancing” and all the other adjustments triggered by COVID-19 are huge concerns for prospective brides and grooms. But dealing with disrupted marriage plans during tough times is nothing new for some of us.
- Montgomery County restaurants adjust to green phase amid coronavirus pandemic
- Abington police respond to shooting incident; one man charged
- Perkasie Dental Loft opens
- Southampton man arrested for sex offense
- Black business owner in Lansdale reflects on experiences
- This Just In: If coronavirus were baseball game, how would you do?
- Montgomery County officials to 'strictly enforce' coronavirus guidance for bars, restaurants
- Montgomery County officials preparing for November election with eyes on pandemic
- Citizens repeat calls for Montgomery County Commissioner Joe Gale to resign
- Montgomery County officials set parameters for county operations under green phase