Music fans can once again look forward to a full slate of diverse concerts at the newly renovated Ardmore Music Hall. The venue is announcing an initial calendar of over 30 shows to kick off their fall calendar, highlighted by acts that include Del McCoury, Rebirth Brass Band, Los Amigos Invisibles, 10,000 Maniacs, Tommy Conwell, KRS-One, Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe, Cabinet and many more.
Ardmore Music Hall's first confirmed performance is funk fusion dynamos Ghost-Note Sept. 10. Tickets for all shows will go on sale at Noon April 9 at ardmoremusichall.com.
The venue will host a pop up store and venue walkthrough to accompany the on sale weekend on April 9 (12-6 p.m.) and April 10 (12-5 p.m.). Fans can look forward to this opportunity to take a peek at the newly renovated space, purchase tickets to upcoming shows and buy exclusive Ardmore Music Hall merchandise.
Upgrades to the venue include a new balcony area with best seats in the house, a new signature marquee, classic street-facing box office windows, a new and larger stage, expanded hardwood dancefloors and a private party lounge.
Complete List of Performances as of April 6
- Sept. 10: Ghost-Note
- Sept. 16: Enter The Haggis
- Sept. 17: Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears
- Sept. 25: David Uosikkinen’s In the Pocket
- Sept. 30 & Oct. 1: Melvin Seals & JGB
- Oct. 3: Peter Cincotti
- Oct. 7: Jackie Greene
- Oct. 8: KRS-One
- Oct. 14: Moon Hooch
- Oct. 15: Pink Talking Fish
- Oct. 16: Splintered Sunlight (Grateful Dead tribute)
- Oct. 21: Perpetual Groove
- Oct. 22: Broken Arrow (Neil Young tribute)
- Oct. 23: Los Amigos Invisibles
- Oct. 26: The Accidentals & Sawyer Fredericks
- Oct. 29: PhillyBloco
- Oct. 30 & Oct. 31: Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
- Nov. 6 & Nov. 7: 10,000 Maniacs
- Nov. 18: Del McCoury Band
- Nov. 19: BoomBox
- Nov. 20: Tommy Conwell & The Young Rumblers
- Nov. 26: Cabinet
- Dec. 4: Rebirth Brass Band
- Dec. 8: KT Tunstall
- Dec. 16: Donna The Buffalo
- Jan. 14: The Samples
- March 5: Stephen Marley
- Aug. 22: Greg Howe ft. Stu Hamm + Joel Taylor
Ardmore Music Hall’s announcement of full blown shows comes after a string of widely popular LIVEstream concerts in collaboration with partners Nugs.net. The series has included renowned acts such as Living Colour, The Disco Biscuits, Joan Osborne, Dopapod, and more who have played live webcasts with a handful of “Golden Ticket” attendees at the club. Check out these shows and more archival content on the venue’s official YouTube page.
For more information about the upcoming shows, visit the official AMH website.