As featured on
HAVERFORD — When the Philadelphia St. Patrick’s Day Observance Association issued the official statement on Tuesday announcing the 2020 Philadelphia St. Patrick’s Day Parade and all related events on Sunday would be cancelled “out of general concern for the well-being of everyone,” one local family quickly restructured its St. Patrick’s Day weekend celebratory events. The wearing of the green must go on!
- Montgomery County contact tracers see signs of COVID-19 'super spreader events'
- Souderton man charged with vandalizing police cars in Philadelphia protest
- Attorney: Former North Penn administrator's rights violated by school district
- 5 injured, 15 horses rescued in Hilltown barn fire
- Montgomery County court officials establish pretrial services unit; address bail reform
- Parade of 70 tractors honors memory of 'Farmer Bob' Landis
- Delaware County man to face trial for sex assault of underage girl at Lower Merion hospital
- Souderton Area School District OKs reopening plan with virtual, in-school options
- Lansdale man faces trial on abuse of corpse charge
- Man accused of fatally stabbing ex-girlfriend at Abington train station