Re/Max office name among top three in state
Re/Max Services Blue Bell has been recognized by Re/Max as being in the top tier of the Net Promoter Score Reporting System with a score of 93 out of 100.
The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from 1 to 100 that determines agent loyalty to the Re/Max brand and their office. An agent’s loyalty is an indicator of performance.
“We are so proud to announce that we made it to the very top out of more than 60 offices in Pennsylvania to make this prestigious list,” said Bob Acuff, president and co-founder of Re/Max Services in Blue Bell. “We are the only Blue Bell area office to achieve this ranking.”
Re/Max is ranked among top companies in the U.S. with NPS top scores, including Apple, Costco, USAA and Amazon.
“Loyalty, satisfaction and word-of-mouth impressions say a lot about a business, and getting these high scores is a true testament of the hard work and dedication of our sales agents and staff,” added Acuff. “It’s a simple survey — asking only one question — but the results are a powerful indicator of how successful our team is.”
Realtors with Re/Max Services in Blue Bell are members of the Montgomery County Association of Realtors, the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
Berkshire Hathaway holds Rise 'n Shine Breakfast event
Joan Docktor, president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors, hosted a Rise ‘n Shine Breakfast for Montgomery County sales associates at the William Penn Inn in Blue Bell.
The breakfast was an opportunity for agents to meet with each other and the president to have a timely idea exchange. The focus was to help agents feel more connected to the company, participate in meaningful dialogue, network with their peers and share best practices.
Realtor earns Seniors Real Estate Specialist designation
John Ohler, broker/owner of Re/Max Achiever Inc. of Collegeville and Pottstown, announces Rick Sheppard, of the Collegeville office, recently earned his Seniors Real Estate Specialist, or SRES, designation.
By earning the SRES designation, Sheppard has demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50-plus through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocation, refinancing or marketing and selling the family home.
The SRES designation program provides professional training and development and seeks to instill knowledge and understanding of and empathy for age 50-plus real estate clients and customers.
• Evaluate your market area attractiveness to the age 50-plus market.
• Master the vocabulary of the range of housing options for the age 50-plus market.
• Adapt methods for counseling to age 50-pluis buyer and sellers.
• Develop sensitivities to the age 50-plus issues and priorities when counseling buyers and sellers, showing properties and managing transactions.
• Learn about the uses, benefits, procedures and issues involved in reverse mortgages.
• Learn about the uses of pensions, 401(k) accounts and IRAs in real estate transactions.
• Gain an understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security impact age 50-plus real estate decision.
• Recognize mortgage finance and loan schemes and scams that victimize age 50-plus borrowers.
Sheppard earned his real estate license in 1988, his GRI designation in 1989 and his real estate broker’s license in 1996. Sheppard joined Re/Max Achievers in 2014 and received the 100% Club Award in both 2014 and 2015.
Sheppard’s experience with assisting consumers in home buying, home selling, landlording and leasing, combined with his professional designations, has provided him with the expertise to provide a high level of service to his clients.