As featured on
ABINGTON — Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin R. Steele and Abington Township Police Chief Patrick Molloy announce the arrest of Gilbert Newton III, 18, of Philadelphia, on First-Degree Murder and related charges in the homicide of Morgan Darlyn McCaffery, 18, of Abington Township.
ABINGTON — A month after their year-long relationship ended, a Philadelphia man used a Ginsu-style knife to fatally stab and slash his ex-girlfriend more than two dozen times during an encounter at the Meadowbrook Train Station in Abington, authorities alleged.
ABINGTON — Concerns about transporting inmates from the Montgomery County jail during the coronavirus outbreak apparently derailed a preliminary hearing for a Philadelphia man accused of fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend during an encounter at the Meadowbrook Train Station in Abington.
- Montgomery County officials issue disaster declaration in wake of Isaias
- Person 'swept into Schuylkill River' in Montgomery County amid Tropical Storm Isaias
- Accused Norristown killer wants statements tossed from trial
- Community raises nearly $30K for family of Eliza Talal
- Montgomery County reports 2 coronavirus deaths over 7-day period
- Montgomery County works to revise mail-in ballot strategy ahead of general election
- Souderton Area School District OKs reopening plan with virtual, in-school options
- Police seek missing Towamencin child
- Fill A Bagel has reopened to ‘fill’ customers’ hearts
- Free meal program at Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Souderton turning into a long-term mission