As featured on
ABINGTON — Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin R. Steele and Abington Township Police Chief Patrick Molloy announce the arrest of Gilbert Newton III, 18, of Philadelphia, on First-Degree Murder and related charges in the homicide of Morgan Darlyn McCaffery, 18, of Abington Township.
ABINGTON — A month after their year-long relationship ended, a Philadelphia man used a Ginsu-style knife to fatally stab and slash his ex-girlfriend more than two dozen times during an encounter at the Meadowbrook Train Station in Abington, authorities alleged.
ABINGTON — Concerns about transporting inmates from the Montgomery County jail during the coronavirus outbreak apparently derailed a preliminary hearing for a Philadelphia man accused of fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend during an encounter at the Meadowbrook Train Station in Abington.
- 'It was upsetting': Montgomery County leaders reflect on wrestling tournament amid coronavirus pandemic
- Lansdale police investigating accident that injured 8-year-old
- Montgomery County's coronavirus positivity rate falls below 3 percent
- Coronavirus forces Montgomery County sheriff sale to go virtual; sale set for Oct. 28
- Ex-Montgomery County law enforcers educate first responders about substance use disorder
- Norristown Royal Farms tentatively set to open Oct. 8
- Montgomery County's Mission Kids uses network to help child abuse victims
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office welcomes new chaplain, swears in K9 Skiff
- Of All Things: The demise of the Quaker calendar
- Pottstown man jailed in straw purchase scheme