@rachelravina on Twitter
Rachel Ravina is a journalist covering news and lifestyle features in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. She grew up in Blue Bell and graduated from Penn State. She's also a news enthusiast who is passionate about covering topics people want to read.
As featured on
BLUE BELL — The gymnasium inside of Montgomery County Community College’s Health Science Center was transformed Wednesday morning into a COVID-19 vaccination site.
NORRISTOWN — Effects of a statewide shortage of the second doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine have begun materializing in Pennsylvania’s third most populous county.
BLUE BELL — When the COVID-19 pandemic arrived in Montgomery County a year ago, First Responders agencies continued to step up and help those in need.
- First time trout fishing, Norristown boy lands a 'giant' one
- Montgomery County Election Board authorizes relocation of 15 polling places
- King of Prussia woman accused of role in drug ring linked to alleged cartel member
- Ambler parks cleanup planned
- Souderton's Concert Sundaes schedules full slate of outdoor shows beginning June 27
- Finding Shelter hosts free clinic for Montgomery County pets
- The Burger Shop in Souderton celebrates second anniversary with 300 free burgers
- Henry Winkler to make guest appearance at West Chester University fundraising gala
- Conditional preliminary approval OK'd for final phase of redevelopment of former Souderton Area High School site
- Telford Happenings formed; Telford Night Market season starts June 2