Phoenixville High School student McKenzie Hodges addresses a crowd of about 2,000 gathered in in Reeves Park for a Friday, June 5, 2020 protest the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis Police.
As featured on
PHOENIXVILLE — Mirroring events across the nation, more than 2,000 people gathered in the borough Friday to protest police brutality, march for racial justice and demonstrate how to protest peacefully.
- North Penn School District administrator placed on leave after Facebook post
- Girlfriend in 2016 Perkasie fatal shooting & drugs case charged with 2019 fentanyl death
- Lansdale Black business owner reflects on experiences
- Montgomery County restaurants adjust to green phase amid coronavirus pandemic
- This Just In: If coronavirus were baseball game, how would you do?
- Trio sent to prison for roles in Whitemarsh home invasion
- Perkasie Dental Loft opens
- Montgomery County records 29 new coronavirus cases, two more deaths
- Lower Salford board members speak out on Gale statement
- Man accused of trying to lure teen for sex in Abington