As featured on
NORRISTOWN — A Bucks County lawyer faces charges he allegedly stole $563,000 from one of his clients, a Lower Providence man who was seriously injured in an Upper Merion hit-and-run crash, and used the funds to live an “extravagant” lifestyle, including purchases for vacations and plastic surgery.
LOWER PROVIDENCE — A Bucks County lawyer must answer to charges in Montgomery County Court that he allegedly stole $563,000 from one of his clients, a Lower Providence man who was seriously injured in an Upper Merion hit-and-run crash, and used the funds for personal expenses, including vacations.
- Fatal overdose charges move forward in court
- Montgomery County reports 1,733 new coronavirus cases as pandemic continues
- Montgomery County leaders react to passing of Frank Bartle
- Montgomery County Food Pantry Assistance Program established amid coronavirus pandemic
- Season of Caring: Manna on Main Street saw 2020 as 'challenge and opportunity'
- Montgomery County Commissioners approve nearly $60K in justice center contracts
- Backyard Beans Coffee Company opens new Ambler location
- Abington Township Police Dept. arrest reports
- Hatboro-Horsham students organize food drive
- Hatfield Chamber of Commerce merging into Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce