Kathy Barnette (R) and Madeleine Dean (D, Incumbent), candidates vying for Pennsylvania's 4th Congressional District in the November 3, 2020 General Election. This League of Women Voters Virtual Candidate Forum was hosted by the LWV Lower Merion & Narberth in conjunction with the NAACP Pottstown and Main Line Branches and the LWV of Abington Cheltenham Jenkintown Area.
Recorded via Zoom and partly streamed live to YouTube. This is the entire unedited candidate forum.
As featured on
The two candidates running for in Pennsylvania's 4th Congressional District participated in an online forum Sunday night that covered topics ranging from race to guns to Social Security to the economy.
- Bank robbed in Perkasie; suspect arrested in Montgomery County
- Lansdale man charged with attempted murder of state trooper after Perkasie bank robbery
- Pennsburg woman's caring legacy inspires project of comfort and hope
- Roxborough native son gets a foot in the movie world
- Trump vs. Biden: Hatboro bakery sells cookies ahead of 2020 general election
- North Wales councilman draws on past to call for calm
- Man sentenced in stabbing of Lansdale police officer
- Hatboro-Horsham senior writes state Rep. Tom Murt’s farewell speech
- Firefighters respond to fire at Arch Street residence
- Grace Baptist Church celebrates 45 years in Blue Bell