As featured on
SKIPPACK — Skippack Pharmacy’s very own Superman has soared to new heights in recent weeks, helping to get nearly 2,500 people inoculated during several COVID-19 vaccination clinics in Montgomery County.
Medical professionals across Montgomery County have been fighting on the front lines against the novel coronavirus for the better part of a year.
- Hacker named as interim superintendent for Cheltenham School District
- Stoffere family hosts golf outing to benefit families of cancer victims
- A taste from the past: Von C Brewing of Norristown revives nostalgic brand of beer
- Pennridge area police briefs for week of May 16
- Students plant Copper Beech tree at school that bears its name
- Montgomery County nursing programs spotlighted amid coronavirus pandemic
- Montgomery County disposed of 7,252 lbs. of unwanted medicines on Drug Take Back Day
- Teachers, parents applaud Souderton Area School District for full-time in-school education
- Second Baptist Church of Germantown makes history
- New Peter Becker Community Center expands thrift shop, woodworking, education center