Dr. Peter Newman of Curtin University and Dr. Charlie Hargroves of the University of Adelaide are in the process of conducting a study on transportation alternatives for the Route 422 corridor/western Montgomery County.
Rep. Ciresi will partner with them for a public virtual town hall to present the results of their study and answer questions.
As featured on
The best way to alleviate traffic congestion on Route 422 is a combination of commuter rail and a system of "trackless trams" to act as a feeder system to the rail stations, a recently released study concluded.
- Lansdale police investigating accident that injured 8-year-old
- Philadelphia man arrested following Jenkintown traffic stop
- Coronavirus forces Montgomery County sheriff sale to go virtual; sale set for Oct. 28
- Norristown Royal Farms tentatively set to open Oct. 8
- Souderton Area School District's West Broad Street Elementary building closed for two weeks after at least 3 COVID-19 cases
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital opens new cardiac catheterization lab
- Sheriff's office welcomes new chaplain and swear in K9 Skiff
- Montgomery County records 1 coronavirus death over 7-day period
- Souderton says Halloween is up to the Halloweeners
- Montgomery County officials preparing for eventual coronavirus vaccine distribution