Penn Foundation received $100,000 from Univest Financial in support of its Hope Within Reach capital campaign. The lobby of the new L. Ruby Horwood Center will be named after Univest. The campaign, which raised $1.3 million, was launched to enable Penn Foundation to acquire additional space to expand its outpatient drug and alcohol program.
- Montgomery County restaurants adjust to green phase amid coronavirus pandemic
- Abington police respond to shooting incident; one man charged
- Perkasie Dental Loft opens
- Southampton man arrested for sex offense
- Black business owner in Lansdale reflects on experiences
- This Just In: If coronavirus were baseball game, how would you do?
- Montgomery County officials preparing for November election with eyes on pandemic
- Montgomery County officials to 'strictly enforce' coronavirus guidance for bars, restaurants
- Citizens repeat calls for Montgomery County Commissioner Joe Gale to resign
- Montgomery County officials set parameters for county operations under green phase