LIMERICK — Faced with the prospect of a developer who wants to put as many as 1,200 housing units on the 200-acre site along the Schuylkill River, township supervisors have restarted the Linfield Master Plan process.
- Accused drug dealer arrested in Cheltenham with pound of methamphetamine
- Calls made for Pennridge School Board VP Joan to Cullen to resign following her attendance Jan. 6 in Washington DC
- Natural Selections: News flash: Beavers in Roxborough!
- Roxborough man sees a bright future on the horizon
- Linfield Master Plan restarted in face of massive Publicker proposal
- Bucks County GOP Commissioner Gene DiGirolamo responds to Jan. 6 violence
- Man faces trial in fatal shooting in Norristown
- Arrest & incident reports for Abington, Jenkintown police depts.
- Suspect wanted for Philadelphia homicide taken into custody in Plymouth Meeting
- Montgomery County officials keeping abreast of security information