University of Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst speaks remotely to the media after the No. 13 Badgers defeated the Michigan Wolverines 49-11 on Saturday night at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Mich.
As featured on
UW's 49-11 win over Michigan at Michigan Stadium showed that even after a COVID-19 outbreak cost the team two games, the Badgers are legitimate contenders.
By the end of the No. 13 Badgers’ 49-11 victory over the Wolverines, redshirt freshman quarterback Graham Mertz had authored a performance that was solid while also leaving plenty of room for improvement.
- Parents sue to block Montgomery County's two-week virtual school order
- Montgomery County designates $2.6M in CARES Act funds for programs amid coronavirus pandemic
- Pottstown man draws jail on drug charges
- This Just In: COVID cases spiking in Bucks, Montco
- Pottstown High School, Western Montgomery Center for Career and Technical Center get $82K in technical education grants
- Pennridge area police briefs for week of Nov. 22
- Walking through Montgomery County's coronavirus testing sites
- Montgomery County parents oppose 2-week virtual school mandate by health officials
- Hatboro-Horsham students organize food drive
- Mattie N. Dixon Community Cupboard reflects on operations amid coronavirus pandemic