Wisconsin quarterback Graham Mertz discusses his return to action Saturday night in the Badgers' 49-11 victory over the Michigan Wolverines at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Mich.
As featured on
UW's 49-11 win over Michigan at Michigan Stadium showed that even after a COVID-19 outbreak cost the team two games, the Badgers are legitimate contenders.
By the end of the No. 13 Badgers’ 49-11 victory over the Wolverines, redshirt freshman quarterback Graham Mertz had authored a performance that was solid while also leaving plenty of room for improvement.
- Parents sue to block Montgomery County's two-week virtual school order
- Montgomery County designates $2.6M in CARES Act funds for programs amid coronavirus pandemic
- Pottstown man draws jail on drug charges
- Pottstown High School, Western Montgomery Center for Career and Technical Center get $82K in technical education grants
- Walking through Montgomery County's coronavirus testing sites
- Hatboro-Horsham students organize food drive
- Mattie N. Dixon Community Cupboard reflects on operations amid coronavirus pandemic
- Glencairn Museum stages holiday wonder
- Pennridge area police briefs for week of Nov. 22
- This Just In: COVID cases spiking in Bucks, Montco